Kyrgyzstan is the perfect land for trekking. It is located in conjunction with the two largest and highest mountain ranges – Pamir and Tien Shan. Many tourists consider these mountains as the most beautiful ones in the whole world!
There is a large variety of trekking Kyrgyzstan that differ by complexity and types. The tours are not limited by mountains only. For example, there may be horseback tours like Jailoo hiking “Lake Song-Kul” or trekking from Chui Valley to Issyk-Kul. During such ones, travelers will have visited natural parks (Chong-Kemin), lakes (Kol-Kogur, Issyk-Kul, etc), and so forth. It’s the best approach to unity with nature.
Kyrgyzstan trekking tours cost
The cost of trekking Kyrgyzstan varies depending on the tour as their details, routes, and locations may differ a lot. Also, a customer has an opportunity to choose a group tour, or design a personal one according to their preferences. There are several most popular trekking tours worthy to look at.
Trekking from Jyrgalan village to Lake Alakol.
Probably the best 8-days tour for all the mountain lovers. Starting from the village of Jyrgalan, travelers will reveal all the beauty and charm of Lake Alakol mountain. Such a trip costs 80$ for a group tour and 100$ for an individual one. You will meet crystal-clear mountain lakes, amazing landscapes, and unforgettable memories.
Tour to Engilchek Base Camp via Merzbacher Lake
Another great 10-days tour costing 80$ for a group tour and 100$ for an individual tour. Amazing possibility to visit the Tengri land and high altitude pass. Incredible nature, camping, and adventures with the ending of reaching Khan Tengri and Victory Peaks. The breathtaking places where time stops.
Advantages of Trek in Kyrgyzstan
Trekking is another level of tripping. It has numerous benefits that attract many travelers and is considered one of the best active holiday types.
- Nothing can reveal the beauty of such places as trekking. Check it out by yourself. See the untouched nature at arm’s length.
- Great adventures. Visit mountains and reach them, make a camp near mountain rivers and lakes. Get familiarized with real nomads. These memories will remain for all your life. Also, it’s a great way to make new friends.
- It doesn’t matter if you are an experienced traveler or want to try this activity for the first time – Kyrgyzstan can boast numerous finest and trusted routes making trekking an amazing and comfortable adventure.
- Get rid of the stress and have good fitness training. Nature and its great views will relax you. Your body will have an effective improvement of cardiovascular strength while traveling on foot for several days.
- Meet the true culture of Central Asia. Usually, trekking tours cover some Kyrgyz shepherds camps. Figure out how they live in yurts as well as organize jailoos (summer pastures).