Uzbekistan is a country with a great and extensive history. Local people have become accustomed, but for a traveler, it would be amazing to see these amazing cities of the Silk Road – Samarkand, Bukhara, and Khiva. It’s hard to realize, but they were established more than 2500 years ago. All the culture and routine of Uzbekistan are imbued with the spirit of the Golden Age of Islam and other great times of the past. Tours in Uzbekistan provide a great possibility to see the legacy of Central Asia history.
Besides the strong connection with ancient times, Uzbekistan tourism is popular due to the gorgeous nature and picturesque views of these lands. It’s impressive to see such diverse landscapes, as there are not only green forests and high mountains, but even a desert! A major river, the Amu Darya, the gigantic Kyzylkum Desert, the wonderful Sangardak waterfall, and many other miracles of nature are located in Uzbekistan.
Uzbekistan Tourism Packages Cost
Central Asia is a wonderful land and Uzbekistan is its undeniable treasure. There are many interesting places worth seeing, so we offer many tours to Uzbekistan with different excursions. Our customers can order individual or group tours which differ the number of tourists, features of the trip, and the price. Among provided tours, there are several most popular.
Silk Road#11. Uzbekistan, Kyrgyzstan
A great trip that takes 2 weeks and costs between 80$ for a personal tour and between 100$ for a group tour. It greatly familiarizes tourists with the sights of Uzbekistan and Central Asian culture. There are numerous excursions including visiting the Khast-Imam Complex in Tashkent, checking the Afrasiab Museum and the Tomb of Saint Daniel in Samarkand, and so forth.
Silk Road #10. Turkmenistan, Uzbekistan
An unforgettable 8-day trip that costs between 80$ for a personal tour and between 100$ for a group tour. It includes visiting Old City in Bukhara, Chor-Bakr Necropolis in Samarkand, Gur Emir Mausoleum in Tashkent, and many other interesting places.
Pros of Tours in Uzbekistan
There are millions of reasons to visit Uzbekistan. However, to make it more clear, there is a list of the main benefits of such tours:
- Touch to the history of ancient lands. Numerous museums, sights, landmarks, and so on.
- Meet the unique culture of Central Asia. Uzbekistan is famous for many artisans including potters, weavers, and so on. There is a friendly nation that keeps traditions of the past.
- Try famous Uzbekistan’s culinary including kebab, tuhum barak, shivit oshi, plov, and many others.
- Enjoy the great nature of the country including mountains, lakes, eco centers, a desert, and so forth.
- Get on a great adventure with your friends or family. You won’t ever forget such a trip. Uzbekistan tourism will bring a lot of warm emotions that will stay with you for all the life.